Saturday, February 28, 2009

Newborn Pics

We went and got newborn pics of Ella when she was 1 week old. I am so glad that we did it. I was still pretty sore and my tummy was still real pregnant looking but it was worth it.Jill Alston did them for us. Jill and I lived together in Edmonton-- we had way lots of fun and I just love her. She was so super patient with us and had all kinds of cute things to put her in and cool ways for me to hold her. I am so excited about them and think that she looks so darn cute. We were gonna try and take some of Sophie too but Soph was having too much fun playing dressups with Jills little girl, Dani. Soooo we will have to try that some other time.















8 comments:

benandkristi said...

love them! grace and i really enjoyed seeing them again.

the fellers said...

those are So cute!

Mark and Hilary said...

cutest thing ever!!

Lorraine said...

She is adorable. Great pics

Erin said...

Love them! I love the little body all dolled up. I love the beanie baby shot. I adore the shots of her over your shoulder. So fun. Im glad you were able to swing a one week old photo shoot!!!

Kimberlee said...

i love your pictures so much, your girls are so super cute. and haha i love the APX shirt (its the one i got from the year end party in big size so i wore it SO much when i was pregnant at the end, so comfy) But you look amazing in all of the pictures, and its so good to hear that you are all doing so good! Im thinking apx needs some big party before the summer, maybe a "kick off party" in lethbridge so i can come and see your baby!!!!

Candace said...

These are so adorable, my favorite is the one on the plate, what a cute idea. Jill did such a great job! What a cute family and baby!

Collette and Kevin said...

you look beautiful kels and ella is a doll. what great pictures!