Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Ella's Blessing

We blessed Ella on Sunday night. Spencer gave a beautiful blessing and of course got me emotional. My mom and my aunt Marina made an adorable dress with smocking on it.  I loved it. We were grateful to have friends and family there to share this day with us .... and not to mention a delicious dinner that my grandma and mom prepared. The whole night was perfect and of course Ella was an angel, as always. She was passed around all night and wasn't fussy at all. We just love her and feel so blessed to have her in our lives. 

I have a ton of pics but I'm too tired to upload them all.. so check out facebook. I have quite a few on there!

3 comments:

JWalburger said...

It is a beautiful dress! I saw Sophie on Sunday out in Leavitt...getting so big.

Lyndsey said...

Adorable dress, I love it! We need to hang out soon, good to see you Saturday,we need to catch up.

Banta Family said...

What a gorgeous dress, and what 2 little gorgeous girls you have. How fun! I am getting excited to have a baby around. 10 more weeks to go!