Friday, July 17, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!!!


I had a grrreat birthday! I sold my rebel XTi last week in hopes that I would eventually upgrade to the T1i... Well Spence came home with it 2 days before my birthday. Happy day!! My husband kinda spoils me. I think he maybe felt bad that he really didn't get to spend a lot of the day with me :)... a camera in exchange for an absent husband on my birthday was ok with me... jk.. or am i?Really it was a very nice day. We went to Red Lobster for lunch then Spence had to go to work so I just hung out with my girlies for the day. My girls were a dream all day long which was the best birthday present I could have asked for. That totally reminds me of my mom what I just said. Anytime we used to ask her what she wanted for her birthday she would always say to have us not fight all day long... we used to roll our eyes and get so annoyed. Funny how we start to say the things that used to annoy us the most and we said we would never ever say.
Anyway I have had fun learning all about this camera. It's fun because its an SLR with a video camera in it too. It takes great videos too... if anyone is looking into getting an SLR camera I HIGHLY recommend this one.

4 comments:

The FOUR M's... said...

Happy Birthday! Lucky girl to get such a nice camera -- can't wait to see more pics! :o)

Crystal HW said...

ooo, that does sound nice! Maybe that is why Rob wants to upgrade to the 5D Mark 11 so bad. I will have to look into the one you now have and see if he is willing to try that one instead. :0)

Marilee said...

Happy Birthday! A little birdie told me that you are moving here. Glad you are coming, but sad that Margueritte will be gone. I enjoy VT her. Hey, maybe we will get you. Same house same VT. I think that sounds perfect!

Christal said...

That is awesome do you love your new camera what is different then the Xti?? I have that one just curious if it shoots better or the video camera is well worth it eh!