Friday, July 10, 2009

My first post on a private blog!

I know its kind of annoying that I went private-- but I feel its the right desicion at least for now that we are in Calgary. I was getting some creepy comments and it would have been really easy for someone to figure out where we lived from our blog. I was starting to have nightmares about it.. for real. Might sound crazy but I felt like I needed to trust my gut on this one. Anyway thanks to whoever is following me still.. The last few weeks have been good around here. I just wanted to post these pictures taken by Ashley Bennett. All of the Pack side of the family was home for my Grandma and Grandpa Pack's 50th anniversary so we were fortunate enough to have Ashley do some pictures for us. She is an awesome photographer and a good friend too. Thanks Ash so much again. It meant so much to all of us that you did this on such short notice.








On nice days we like to go up to the splash park. It was actually nice for a few days last week so we grabbed some Mcdonalds (my kind of picnic) and headed up there. It's nice today and I am just patiently waiting for my girls to wake up so that we can go!! We are all so pale and sickly looking and could really use a little color.

9 comments:

Lyndsey said...

Thankx for keeping me around. I love family get togethers, you got some cute girls I will have to get me one or two of those some day!

Crystal HW said...

LOVE the pictures. I know the debate you went through well, as I have been debating again about going private.

Thanks for letting me keep up on you and your family.

Buddy said...

What a good looking family! I really do miss seeing you guys. Hopefully we can get together while we're home for Christmas later this year.

the Woods said...

such cute photos. Ash always does such an amazing job.

The FOUR M's... said...

Cute cute cute! Now you've got me craving McDonald's fries though. Thanks a lot! :o)

Lynsey said...

These turned out great! You have such a cute fam!

Kristyn said...

those pictures look so good. good looking family you have. hope your having a good summer

Julie Allred said...

What splash park do u guys go to? Ur pictures make it look soo fun!

Anonymous said...

Amiable post and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you seeking your information.