Saturday, June 18, 2011

Little dancers

Soph & Grace had there dance recital. We decided to opt out of the recital last year and go see daddy in Winnipeg instead so this was a whole new thing for us this year. It was so fun for them to finally be able to show us all what they have been working on for the last few months. I was really impressed with how far Soph has come in the last 2 years. She started when she wasn't even 3 and she could barely walk without tripping over her own two feet. She is much more graceful now and it has really helped her come out of her shell too. She used to be so shy! I don't know if she will be doing ballet next year or if she'll do gymnastics instead but I do know that I am so proud of my little dancer and how brave she was dancing in front of all those people! I don't know if I could have done that at 4 years old.








2 comments:

Kamry Low said...

oh she is so cute! is this in lethbridge? i can't wait till talia starts dance, just looks like so much fun!

Crystal HW said...

Such cuties! Looks like they have so much fun!

I may just have to enroll Sam in some dance or something next year.