Monday, July 16, 2007

NYC baby!!!!

The hello deli from The David Letterman Show
After I got my new (faux..shhh) D&G shades.... love em!
Time square Madness
City View
In the lobby of the gershwin theatre right before the show
Outside the theatre after the show
What a stud!
My mom and I saw mama mia last year in Calgary. It was awesome!
Were big fans of the Letterman show!

Well we finally went to New York City. It is only an hour and a half away from Philly.. It was so cool. It was super surreal being there! You always see these places in the movies so it was weird to actually be there. I loved it! Spence got me a ticket to WICKED for my birthday!! I have wanted to see Wicked since they opened and I saw Idina Menzel and Kristen Chenoweth perform "Defying Gravity" on the Tony's. So basically 4 years I have been dying to go. Anyway it was so amazing! Better than I ever imagined!!!!! Anyway we didn't have time to see much else by the time I got out of the show so we just walked down time square for a bit.. I bought a pair of knock off Dolce and Gabbana sunglasses that I absouloutly love. We are gonna go back this weekend or next we don't know. There is just so much more that we want to see... and eat. haha! So here are a few pics of us in the big apple!

1 comment:

Erin said...

So jealous...you went to NYC. How fun. Did you love it? It looks fabulous. I want to go there sooo bad. Didnt you love Wicked? It was fantastic. How did Sophie do the whole time? Is Spencer really working or are you guys always playing?????? Peace