Wednesday, September 26, 2007

MOVED IN!!










Hey everyone! We are finally moved in to our new place! We painted for a few days and then it took us a couple of days to get all settled in but we are finally here. I will post pics ASAP. Sophie has adjusted very well since we moved here. She has started sleeping 12 hours straight which has been nice.. 9:30 - 9:30. I know that for alot of people that isn't a big deal but Sophie has not been the greatest sleeper so this is a huge feat. She has been really consistent for about 6 weeks so I am so relieved. Sophie has also started to crawl FINALLY. She has been pushing herself up to her hands and knees and rocking back and forth for about 2 months and finally she has mastered it. I will also post pics of that soon. Things are really going wonderfully for us here in Lethbridge. We miss Rexburg alot but we are sure that this was the right desicion for us. It is so fun to be here and have family so close. I absoloutly love it!


4 comments:

Erin said...

I miss Rexburg too, and I have not been there in forever. You baby is so cute. My personal favorite picture is of her drinking Pepsi...okay Brittney just kidding. you are great.

Jenn said...

Great pictures! How exciting to be in your own place! Spence already started school? Love the flowers infront of your house!! If you need a cake for the first birthday...let me know! L'bridge isn't that far away!

krysett said...

cute pictures! where abouts in lethbridge is your place?

Erin said...

WE can not wait to move into the double wide....yeah. I cant wait to decorate the wheels. NO seriously escrow is supposed to close in two weeks. IT is a great house. We really cant wait. Dont be too jealous the morgage is not something to be excited about...not cool!