Thursday, January 3, 2008

I have a 1 year old....WHAT??

Me just over a year ago and yes I know... I WAS enormous!!
Sophie just born
3 months
6 months
My little 1 year old

I can't believe it! Sophie is turning 1 tommorow!!! This year has flown by. I can't believe that it has been a year. It seems like just yesterday Spence and I were on our way to the hospital to have her... crazy. Anyway we aren't having her party until Saturday. My parents and Kara and Kimber have been in Ecuador and won't be back until Saturday morning so we will celebrate when they get back. Were not going to do anything extravegant.. just family and cake and pizza. Anyway I am so excited that she is one.. for some reason that just seems so crazy though. She has been such a joy in our lives. I love her so much. I love how feisty she can be, her determination, her quirkiness, her chubby little cheeks, how excited she gets when I have left for a bit and come home, her funny little personality, the way she giggles at the silliest things, and how loving she is. Some might think were crazy but she falls asleep in either mine or spencers arms every night and it is the best time of the day for us. She rubs my arm and sighs as she is falling asleep and I just stare at her and think of how lucky I am to have this little angel. Anyway

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SOPHIE!!!

6 comments:

Kristyn said...

it is so crazy how fast they grow up. Madi is starting to talk so much. it seems after one they grow up even more. by the way I love that she falls asleep in your arms. Madi does with us to. we rock her to sleep every night and I love it!! they are only babies once and one day they won't want you too. so i'm taking it all in now. she is a cutie!! happy birthday sophie!!

Kristyn said...

it is so crazy how fast they grow up. Madi is starting to talk so much. it seems after one they grow up even more. by the way I love that she falls asleep in your arms. Madi does with us to. we rock her to sleep every night and I love it!! they are only babies once and one day they won't want you too. so i'm taking it all in now. she is a cutie!! happy birthday sophie!!

krysett said...

happy birthday sophie.....she is the cutest thing!

Erin said...

NO way...she is one! that is crazy i swear we just talked and you told me you were pregnant.so fun. Did she stuff her face with cake?

the fellers said...

isnt it so crazy how fast they grow? that just amazes me, good thing we stop growing so fast after a certain age, we would all be giants! Sophie is so cute, I think her and Scoty are a good age difference to get married one day, what do you think? They would have big, blue eyed kids, I think it will work...

Schows said...

Kels, you've got me all choked up. I cant believe she one! What a doll.