Wednesday, January 21, 2009

No baby yet

Nothing has happened yet... well I guess I shouldn't say nothing. I have had random contractions here and there but nothing consistent. I have officially reached the uncomfortable stage where I look so akwardly enormous and feel like everyone that looks at me is trying so hard not to laugh hysterically.... or cry out of pity at my gigantic belly. I really can't complain because I really have felt great up until about 3 days ago. I have gained half the amount of weight I did last time but I still feel like my belly is MASSIVE! I have a dr appt tommorow so maybe this week I have gained 20 pounds and that's why I feel so nasty. I think I need to feel this way to get me ready to have this baby out of me. I really will stop complaining. Things are great! I could definatley feel worse-- I could have heartburn! Anyway I did something SOOOOO stupid the day before yesterday and anyone that knows how extremely paranoid I am, won't believe it. My mom called me on Monday at about 3:00 and casually asked me if I wanted to go to Kalispell for a few days and stay with my grandma and grandpa in Meadow Lake... I really don't think she expected me to say yes. That would just be foolish and irresponsible right.. Here I am 9 months pregnant- due in a week ....and I went! I would have been up the creek without a paddle if I had have gone into labour in the USA. We would have been paying big bucks for that one for awhile. I really don't know why I am writing this on the blog.. its kinda dumb but the point is I went and I am home and did not have the baby. And it was sooo worth it because I found some darling things for the baby and Sophie. I also got some cute cute fabric for cheap from Joannes to make some nursing covers. SOOOOO anyway I am still pregnant! I don't think that It's gonna happen anytime soon. I was 2 weeks late with Sophie. I have it scheduled for Tuesday so I'm sure that it won't happen before then...... I guess we'll see.


See what I mean!! AAAH! 39 weeks pregnant looks more like 47 weeks on me. Sophie and Watson are starting to finally love eachother again

This was right before they both tripped and landed on top of eachother on the hardwood floor. It was quite epic. Sophie keeps saying, "Watson hugged Sophie and we fell. Poor Sophie's head". Oh Sophie always refers to herself in the 3rd person.






7 comments:

the fellers said...

oh my gosh! You are so cute, and you dont look big at all, seriously. You always look bigger to yourself, because you look down and your belly always looks bigger when you look down on it...at least that is what I kept telling myself. Also, what is with gaining 1/2 less then the first time? I was that way too...maybe we are more educated about the weight gain thing the second time around...who knows!I cant wait to see this little doll! Good luck, and no heartburn? You are so lucky!

Roe Family said...

You are such a cute prego!!! And it's always worth it when you go to the states!!!! Can't wait for baby pics!

JWalburger said...

YOU LOOK GREAT! ANd you have given me hope that I will not be big as a house with the next one. Hope the recent discomfort doesn't last too long so you can hold your sweet new one in a more enjoyable way. That is too cute and funny about Watson and Sophie...Emberly and Leah do that same thing all the time - Hug and fall over.

Woods said...

ummm Kels you are not allowed to look that cute when you are so close to having a baby!! I'm glad to hear you went to Meadow Lake its so nice to have something to do to take your mind off the countdown. And Sophie is so darling I want to play with her! I'd love to see how her and Gracie would get along oh why do we have to live so far away

MONSON FAMILY said...

Kelsey you are so cute!! Wish we could have seen you guys this Christmas. I hope all goes well with your new little one... can't wait to see pictures!!

Erin said...

Kelsey almost. Hang in there. Im really excited for you. I cant wait. Sorry you feel so nasty. But get ready she is coming.

marisajbaines said...

ahhh kel, i feel for ya! being prego is the best-worst thing in this world. i am so excited to see your baby. when i was 36 weeks i flew to iowa to get a vehicle and let me tell you, everyone was saying i was ridiculous for going...but i did and it was fine...if all else failed you would have driven reallly fast home!