Sunday, June 17, 2007


So this week Sophie finally got her first tooth. She hasn't been sleeping very good and I was starting to get pretty discouraged.. and exhausted but then on Tuesday I spotted it and things have been alot better. Although today she was having a hard time going down for a nap. I tried and tried and I knew that she was tired but couldn't seem to get her to settle (sundays!!) Anyway finally I just took her into the living room and gave her to Spence and went in to clean the kitchen. When I got back 10 minutes later I went into the room and this is what I found. I don't know how he did it but he did. Daddy's touch!

4 comments:

Jenn said...

how sweet is this picture! i love that you swaddle her! i still do that with my girls and they are 9 and 12!!! they actually love it!

Jenn said...

how sweet is this picture! i love that you swaddle her! i still do that with my girls and they are 9 and 12!!! they actually love it!

Jenn said...

whooopsss....that went on twice don't know what happened???

Erin said...

oh how i love this picture. SO cute. Im glad spence is your baby's daddy. Sometimes dads do have that touch. Dont let him get cocky now. well i really am going to call you i promise.