Friday, March 28, 2008

Bowling With My Homies

We had the funnest week last week. My uncle Mark came to visit from Toronto. We don't get to see him very often so we did a lot of playing in that week. Sophie was pretty tuckered out by the end of the week but it was all worth it. We went bowling one of the days and it was really fun. Sophie was a little Psycho. She kept running into the lane and then she would slip because it was oily. She would get so mad everytime I grabbed her. She wanted to play so bad. I got second place by 1 point. Spence won, of course. He always wins at everything. Ugggh. He is so competitive. Anyway we had such a fun time. We were sad to see him leave. We miss you Mark! Come back!
such a pro! bowling with sophie in arms and he still wins.
1 point people! 1 point!!!!
we had to distract sophie with a little bit of a kit kat.. didn't even realize it was all over her face till after the picture was taken.
owww owwwwwww

even sophie got bowling shoes. i didn't know they made them that small.
my cute cuz, meg and sophie. sophie has always loved meg more than anyone!
Kole, Uncle Regan and Aunt Francey waitng there turn
Uncle Mark and Spence


i guess it was sophie's turn??
thank goodness for my grandma! she just took over and played with sophie a lot of the time!
not quite sure what this is all about??




1 comment:

the fellers said...

oh my gosh, that is a fun post! I totally didnt know that they made shoes that small, good to know!