Saturday, March 1, 2008

AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH MOLARS!

Well the dreaded molars have come! Sophie is not a happy camper when she gets teeth but it goes much deeper than that with molars. She has been MAD about these bad boys pushin' there way through her gums. She has gotten 2 in the last 2 days. I feel so bad for her. You can tell the poor thing is in pain. She has been a bundle of emotions. I made her a smoothie yesterday to cool her gums and i just made it in the magic bullet and put a straw in it and gave it to her. She was so happy and drinking it down and loving it. Then it started to spill. Not such a good thing. I quickly emptied it into a cup with a lid and straw. Apparently that was the wrong thing to do and she had a meltdown. I put it back in the other cup and let the cold cold smoothie spill everywhere. Everything was great after that. I wish these teeth weren't so mean to her.



So happy to have her smoothie

I know I am so evil for taking pictures as my little girl is bawling
Back to the old cup... all better
And oh ya! I got a new cut and highlights. I am finally back to my blonde. It is good to be back. My friend, Kristy Wolsey did a great job. I love it!


4 comments:

the fellers said...

love your hair! I am sorry that she is going through the molar stage. Scoty got all 4 in one week...why is that? Torture I tell you, torture! I feel your pain! Sorry, I hope it ends soon!

Collette and Kevin said...

hot mama you are!! love the blond. i'm heading back that way myself in a couple weeks. i need to be hot for my 30th b'day!! ummm....poor soph with the molars. it's not fun. teething is so rough on our lil' ones. thank heavens for baby motrin and baby tylenol!!

Woods said...

kels..love your hair! that length looks real good on you! I hear ya with the molars..just yesterday gracie was crying and i just happened to spot a molar on its way through...oh its just so hideous for them!

the Woods said...

she's so adorable...so are you kels :) This fit kinda reminded me of avery, and avery is only one. Not so good.