Sunday, January 9, 2011

A perfect picture

As a photographer I am constantly striving to get my exposure right, my composition interesting, my focus tack sharp and trying to figure out the perfect angles for my subjects. That's what some might call the perfect picture.. but to me this is the perfect picture.. Ya, you can see the toilet in our ensuite, an ugly cell phone cord on my bedside table, the focus is off.. i could go on.. BUT to me it's perfect. It's real. I happened to have my camera sitting on the dresser and quickly turned my camera onto the forbidden "auto" and snapped. My girls genuinely adore there daddy and I think this perfectly captures that.

7 comments:

Andy said...

love. it.

CMortenson said...

That IS the perfect picture. What a sweet moment you captured!

Kristyn said...

picture perfect is right. those are the best kind.

marisajbaines said...

great job! i love it!

Crystal HW said...

Sometimes that afwul automatic setting will capture perfect pictures like this one. True life shots are always better,anyways.:)

Nicely done, Kels!

leah jane said...

This is the sweetest picture. Indeed perfect!

PamH said...

I like emotionally perfect pictures WAY better than technically perfect pictures EVERY TIME! :) Forget all the other stuff...it can drive a person crazy!!