Monday, February 11, 2008

From piggies to pony

Well it might be a wispy one, and yes I do have to use 3 clips to keep it all back but Sophie has graduated from the piggy tails to the ponytail. I couldn't have been more thrilled when I put that little tiny pony in her hair. I laughing my head off after I put it in. She just seemed like such a big girl with it in. Anyway I really don't think I will do her hair like this alot. It fell out pretty quick but in my opinion it looked pretty darn cute. I think I prefer the piggies still though.




this is right after she was rocking out to alicia keys. it was soooo funny. this girl loves to dance.

4 comments:

the fellers said...

I love the ponytail! She is so cute! I really think her and Scoty need to get together when they are older, Scot and Sophie Feller, sounds good to me....he LOVES to dance too...they would make a great pair!

David and Cheryl said...

I love Sophies' little pony! She is so cute! I know exactly how you feel! Going from the piggies to the ponnies is a glorious moment, regardless how many clips or how tiny the pony is! At least your daughter is just over 1 when she got her first pony, my little girl was over 2.5yrs.old. Oh well, What can you do?! Take care!

Woods said...

so jealous! I don't think Gracie will have pig tails til her 3rd bday! I guess its only right that your little girl gets lots of hair...next thing I know she'll be jealous of Gracies perms!

Kristyn said...

love the pics. she is so super cute. she makes me smile every time i look at a picture of her. i would give anything to put madi's hair in a two ponytails. we can't even put anything in her hair at all!! one day. love the pics with the limes, how funny.