Sunday, February 3, 2008

Here's a ball for baby

On Friday my Grandma and Grandpa Pack called and asked me if I wanted to meet them at the Cheesecake Cafe for lunch. Spence was at work and Sophie had just woken up from a 3 hour nap so I knew she would be really good for it. We had so much fun. When Sophie sees my grandma and grandpa she goes ballistic. She absoloutly loves them and hates saying goodbye. Anyway my grandma has always sang her "Here's a ball for baby" since she was a little little baby. She loves it so much and laughs and laughs and after my grandma is done Sophie will say, "Ball baby" and so my grandma sings it again.... and again.... and again. This seems to go on for quite sometime. I'm sure my grandma wonders why she started it in the first place. Here are some pics of her being entertained real good by G-Pack. The light coming through the windows is kinda annoying but oh well.







No comments: